+ changeable and convertible components and parts
+ healthy and playful reusable bottle
+ long-term durability
+ eco-friendly and recyclable product
+ food grade silicone materials
+ leakproof lids and cover
+ made in EU with high EU standards
2. The bottle is safe to wash with regular detergents and a foam bottle brush or in the dishwasher.
3. Rinse the bottle lid with water. If water gets inside the lid (this can happen if you wash the lid with parts A and B removed), remove the lid from its inner part, wash the two parts separately, let them air dry and carefully insert the inner part back into the lid until you hear a clicking sound. (See Picture 5)
4. The bottle can be placed in boiling water for 5 minutes.
5. Soiled silicone accessories can be rinsed with water. Do not wash silicone accessories and bottle lid in the dishwasher! Otherwise the print and colourful parts of the silicone accessories might disappear. The stickers and the lid are dishwasher safe, however, if you decide to wash them in the dishwasher, we recommend to use part B as well. If parts A and B are removed, water will get inside the lid.
6. The bottle can be used for heating liquids in a microwave oven (600 W) for 2.5 minutes.
The product is manufactured in accordance with health and safety requirements laid down by applicable legislation, i.e. Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004, as amended, Regulation of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Slovak Republic and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic No. 1799/2003-100, as amended, and Commission Regulation (EU) 10/2011 of 14 January 2011, as amended. The product is certified by the Regional Office of Public Health of the Slovak Republic for laboratory tests and certified as safe for human health.